Rheology & viscosity
Rheological profiling offers an enormous amount of tools to characterise the flow, texture, appearance and handling characteristics of a product. At MaterialsXpertise we are able to perform practical and applied rheology for industrial applications and use the results to answer your questions.
MaterialsXpertise provides a range of measurement methods, and is capable of developing measurement methods specific for your application. Companies and institutes that lack the time or the personel are invited to contact us for cooperation. We are capable to make the right choice from available equipment (viscometers, rheometers), spindles, cones, plates and cylinders. Followed by good sample handling, conditioning and a proper design of the measurement protocol we ensure a robust method and outcome of the measurement.
- Sample analysis – our core rheological and viscosity testing service, testing your samples for any properties
- Batch analysis – comparative (competitor) analysis
- Benchmarking – helping you to establish consistent testing and consistent product quality
- A simple review of your method and quick advice on how to optimise it
- Expert test method devlopment based on your supplied samples and conditions
- Method development, on-site training, and support